Updated: July 27, 2022
We are committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional performance experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all.
To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our patrons, staff and artists, BroadStage and Santa Monica College are requiring guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and to wear masks at all times. Boosters are recommended, but not required at this time. This policy applies to all performances, whether indoors or outdoors.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered, which must be at least two weeks prior to the event date)
A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks inside the theater. Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and under your chin. The following are prohibited: Masks with exhalation valves; masks made of loosely woven fabrics; scarves, buffs, bandanas, gaiters, and face shields alone (inadequate protection). Masks will be available upon request.
All unvaccinated guests must present proof of a negative PCR Covid test administered within 2 days of your performance date. All tests must be administered by a professional. At-home tests will not be accepted.
For any questions about this policy, please contact Patron Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call via 310.434.3200.
NOTE: This policy is subject to changes at any time, in accordance with fluctuating local, state and federal guidelines. Please watch your email for our current policy before your scheduled performance date.
In alignment with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s guidelines, BroadStage has implemented the following policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for our audiences, artists and staff:
· Enhanced cleaning measures
· Hand sanitizer stations have been added
· Improved indoor air quality: Ventilation systems have been upgraded to MERV-13 filters and enhanced airflow to maximize circulation throughout the facility.
· Reduced contact experience: Digital tickets are available and program books will be available in printed and digital formats.
· Concessions will be temporarily ceased.
· Stay at home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone known to be or suspected to have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order. For ticket return options, please contact Patron Services.
· Sanitize or wash your hands frequently.
· We offer sick pay to our staff, so they don’t feel compelled to work if they are not feeling well.
What if I buy tickets and change my mind?
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS WORRY-FREE. You can exchange your unused tickets to another performance or convert them into a donation or account credit should a performance be postponed or canceled. Credit must be used within the current season or on 2022/23 Subscriptions by June 30, 2022. If the credit is not used in full by the end of the season, the balance will be donated to BroadStage, and refunds will be available upon request. Fees are always non-refundable.
Our Patron Services department is here to help you. Please email your questions to email@example.com or call 310.434.3200.